Many newer small- and medium-sized enterprises are heavily invested in the cloud. A proliferation of cyberattacks on cloud infrastructure and the growing need for compliance with various stringent regulations are driving demand for cloud management platforms that can detect vulnerabilities and threats and remediate them in a timely manner.
Cyderes’s Cloud Security Operations Center (CSOC) service enables customers to proactively manage cloud security risk, minimize their attack surface, and improve their overall security posture. CSOC informs and allows clients to control cloud environments, while automating and enforcing security controls – regardless of what tools are deployed.
- 24/7 monitoring, detection, triage, and response to cloud-native threats
- Assigned customer success manager
- DevOps guidance and support on industry best practices
- Optional DFIR retainer
- Deployment, management, and tuning of industry-grade platforms
- Leveraging platform tools, including CSPM and CWP
- Security compliance reporting and active monitoring supporting AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba
- Ongoing correlation rule tuning and report design
Cloud-native security services providing visibility, protection, detection, and response in the cloud.
Manage cloud security risk
Enables customers to proactively manage cloud security risk, minimize attack surface, and improve overall security posture.
Leverage industry-grade platforms
Leverages industry-grade platforms including Google Security Command Center Premium (SCCP), Palo Alto Networks Prisma Cloud, Microsoft, Lacework, and more.
Control of cloud environments
Informs and allows clients to control cloud environments.
Automate security controls
Automates and enforces security controls in the cloud.
Helps organizations maintain compliance with existing and new regulations.
Take the first step
in transforming your cybersecurity program