IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT
Identity & Access Management is the foundation of modern security. Cyderes provides end-to-end identity offerings, from advisory to design and implementation to managed IAM services.
Identity Solutions for Any Organization
Traditional security perimeters are obsolete. New frameworks and approaches to managing digital identities and supporting policies are critical for modern enterprises. The Cyderes Identity & Access Management (IAM) practice offers wide-ranging solution sets that are available for both organizations that may just be getting their identity practices in place, as well as organizations that already have an identity program established, with offerings that continue to augment as you grow the maturity of your overall identity program.
- Joiner/mover/leaver policy and procedure automated provisioning and deprovisioning
- Access request and approval policy and workflow
- Third-party user lifecycle.
- Systematic insights and assistance with efficiency and optimization of security operations
- Regular reporting and trend analysis on service health and quality
Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Privileged account identification and dispositioning
- Account vaulting and credential rotation
- Privileged session management and monitoring
- Secrets management, DevOps and DevSecOps
- Third-party privileged account access
Identity Governance & Administration (IGA)
- Risk-based certifications and access reviews
- Role- and attribute-based access controls (RBAC/ABAC)
- Segregation of duties policy and protocols.
- Single sign-on
- Multi-factor authentication
- Situationally and contextually based access control
- Enterprise access policy
- Customer IAM
IAM Program Advisory
- IAM assessment, strategy, roadmap, and program strategy alignment
- IAM steering committee design
- Metrics and KPIs; solution optimization (on-prem, cloud, hybrid)
- Technology selection